Someone = Sewel ?

14:31:00

(kejam sungguh title)

I really didnt see it coming

Why?

Well.. She <-- yes, she! (Seems) really nice and bla bla bla
But deep inside
There's little devil

That's so true.. Am really hate saying this but I had to..
I trust anyone except the devil inside them.. <-- sounds familiar eh?

But when she crossed the line,
it's too much

You're the one who misunderstood or should I say, x nak mengaku salah?

All this while, am backing her in every aspect

Why?
Just say that she got herself a man who so not man
Not a sotong type, it just that, that man so irritating in his ways
So, as a friend <-- I assume.. am not support that situation.

Wake up, sister! There's lot men out there.
When she was in trouble with her relationship. am the one whom she seek for.

Why?
Nobody knew her relationship and this man had gone 'this far'.
How far?
Let say, am know but am so not sampai hati to tell anyone else.
Why?
We're assumed that they're already married somewhere else.

Haa...
Amek ko. Semua keluar.

I know that she's trying to cover her mistaken.

Someone who always with hp, and suddenly sais she was bz with her cousins? And didnt noticed the phone was ringing??

So odd..

And it turns out that the call was a really big emergency case.

I've always been there when someone somebody needs me.

But after what I've been tru, I should stop helping people felt better.

Why?

They always forget you after that!
And even make lots of more talam dua muka after that.
But I cant stop helping people feels better..
That's me, I'll listen all day long what the heck was happening and make them comfortable but they reward me with poison which no cure at all..

And hate the fact that the kecik saw all of this happened..
Am really regret let the kecik knowing those people

Why..
I cried.
And the kecik be there.
As always.
Wipe my tears..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Subscribe