I'm a cook. Also a baker. Am I?
04:01:00
Past 3 years am so not the cook or baker type either.
Am more like the makan-makan, angkut kaki type
Being the youngest one, my mak spoilt me. Erk.. Ye ke..
Dengan kata lain.. No one memanjakan the youngest one, dia je yg memanjakan diri sendiri. Hehehe..
Am so in love with fast food. Really. Having them as breakfast, lunch, hi-tea, dinner, supper, sume layan laa.
Plus am a bit fussy.
Am only interested in chicken.
Bak kata one of my sis-in-law, if ayam pupus kat dunia ni, adik la manusia pertama mati.
True.
Am not a fan for fish or beef.
My second choice after chic is seafood (except fish)
Bagi udang galah tu.. Ha.. Memang my taste la kan.
But then when you get married and having a little fussy-yang-kuat-makan baby, sooner or later you'll have to learn cook.
Am not into cook actually. Before the kecik wujud, we've used to eat outside. Senang. Dua orang je. Buat kotor dapur je masak. Hehehe..
Am more prefer to bake. And am so in love with cupcakes.
Yea.. I really do.
Cupcakes. Brownies. Cakes. Cream puff. Everything. As long as I dont have to tumis menumis goreng-goreng seangkatan nye la.
But then when you're stepping outside the world that can easily provided you with halal food, you'll start to learn cook. And I hate the fact.
Why?
The main reason is :
You gain weight easily when start to cook. I mean, really, you cook for everyday, everytime. Damn bored!
Believe it or not, am used to gain till 50 kg ++. Gilos kan..
And when you start to cook, you'll be a bit fussy when you're eating outside.
> Oh.. Tak sedap la
> Takde kick la
> Terlebih halia la
> Memacam la lagi laaaaa...
As am trying to fulfill my duty as wife and mommy and everything else, terpaksa la jugak doing all those things.
Am like, okay, the rice done. The 2-3 lauk done. The dessert, done. The after makan kunyah-kunyah done. The air done. And everything. Complete set. Macam makan kat hotel. Benci je. Habis nak buat camne, environment yang sungguh seronok untuk try and test everything.
Okay, today we're trying to cook the masak kicap. The masak lemak esok. Following with the masak merah. And I even knew how to make tepung pelita. Even makcik letak dalam mangkuk kaca je. Yep, I knew how to do it. Betapa bosan nye kan.
Why?
Because once you try to learn and do it, and once benda tu dah jadi, nanti your partner will said, haa, nak makan, buat sendiri la. Kan sedap ari tu buat.
Cess..
Yang sedap tu haa, yang kat kedai. The one which wont kotor my dapur and memenatkan me. He..
Why this entry keluar?
Well, am damn miss the brownies and cupcakes.
My personal baker wont take any order as she still sick and I cant find any other baker yang boleh buat those cupcakes kena with my taste.
And am so malas nak buat sendiri.
Hehehee..
Once if I bake them, nanti nak sapu icing ada la the kecik will come dengan harapan, okay, I'll help mommy.
Ye, tolong mommy with sebok play with my icing's colour. Hu..
And the brownies, hurm.. mane ye resipi tu. I've lot of brownies recipes, but I cant find the one with the very great taste. Yang ingat, half bowl choc chips, half bowl white chips. Tu je. Mana jalan gitu..
Oh.. Got to go.
The kecik already woke up
Dah sebok jenguk-jenguk looking for food
Adeiii
2 comments