Really dont need it

14:20:00

At this point, am shaking
Really

Real hard.

I knew something wrong somewhere
but trying to be as norm as can

At this point, am really speechless
Nak hambur semua keluar pun ada

Why this is happening to me..
Being me, I always knew bout this things..
But am not strong enough to handle it..
It makes me wondering

What's wrong?
Why didnt tell me the first place?
I even ever asked is there anything that I really need to know.. ?
I really dont like the fact that I've to find it myself
I didnt find it because I want it
It just happened..

Depan mata.. Nak expect apa?

At this point, I am really grateful

Really. I am.

No word can describe it.
But then.. What just happened.. Sigh..
Yeah.. It's almost a year ago. But still. I need to know bout it.
It's my life.

Is this the reason why you followed the flow?
Hide something and just act norm as possible?
It's not norm.

Argh..
I still hate the fact I found it by myself

Being me,
dont ever treat me back..
I'll know, something wrong.
It just I didnt say it out loud.
Because..
I dont want to know or hear bout it..

Please.. Go away..
Even the kecik know how the Mommy will hurt..
And the one who will comfort me.. Only left two
The kecik and my sayang..

Sigh..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Subscribe