Taking works to bed

06:51:00

I used to bring my phone to my bed. Every single night. Until I keep checking on my notifications.

Malam pertama I launch my product, my hp beeping non-stop till I put them on silent. Then I keep waking up every 2-3 hours and saw new notifications from clients. I replied them all then my hp died, out of battery. So, I continue my sleep. The next day, the same thing happens. The third day, I also bring my hp to bed and my fingers keep on pushing the buttons on my blackberry. Then I put them in silent and ignore them till the next morning, baru I ambil hp.

Tapi, bila bangun je batt dah habis. I've to recharge them and after minutes of waiting just to load, I'm back in business.

Lama-lama I'm tired of taking my works to bed. I can't sleep. I keep on beeping my device. I keep look out for new messages and all. A year after, as I can stand anymore, before bed, I'll put my device at the living room and went to sleep. The next morning baru I check semua benda.

All this while when taking my device to bed and doing works, I jadi tak senang. I can't get a good night sleep. I rasa macam wave from hp tu kacau my sleep (maybe pengaruh by reading some bad wave to our life) but to tell the truth, I can stand seeing my device went blinking with red light. That's the sign, I've got new notifications/email/call, anything.

Kalau holiday memang I told earlier to my clients, I'm away. I switch to my personal emails/social networks. But once I step on at the airport after my holiday is over, I'm back in business. Customers memang macam-macam. Some of them, bila tak boleh tidur, they went for shopping. The end result, I also cannot sleep lah. Sebab duk reply their questions. I tak tahu lah ni jenis kuat kerja or just because I can't stand with customers waiting for answer. Kalau boleh, time-time tu juga (3-4 pagi) nak close deal. The sooner the better and the next morning boleh terus deliver barang.

Tapi itulah, I yang jadi macam.. Stress kot? Selalu tidur tak puas. Or if I dah tidur, then check my hp, nanti mesti I dah tak boleh tidur.

But last night, I bring back my hp to bed. I've some works to settle on. I ingat nak sambung time lepak dekat luar je before bed, tapi seems like doing works while in bed so much better. Hubby went out for badminton and budak bertuah fast asleep. I can lazy around on my bed while typing away on my blackberry.

Settle up works a bit then I put the hp away.

I took them back.
And switch them off.

Haha.
Baru senang hidup.
Baru lena tidur.

Don't bring your works to bed guys. It's bad.

Put your device away. I know that most of us are using the handphone as alarm clock, switch them. Using the actual alarm clock. I want to buy them one also lah. Much better than putting the phone wave under your pillow.

Get a good night sleep for a better tomorrow.


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Subscribe