My dearest nephew is at CCU. Pls pray for him
04:35:00Khalid or his full name, Muhammad Khalid (taken from our late grandfather), is Im (my 4th brother) first child. He was born like any other healthy boy on the 14th Feb 2008.
Tiba-tiba dia demam panas and jadi tak sihat. When I've heard the news, I can't imagine how Im and Kak Yanti faced them. It must be real hard.. To see our own healthy and happy son to lay down all day.. I yang tengok pun sebak..
Yes. I'm one of those maksu yang garang or suka sangat lawan cakap anyone that I don't agree with, still, I've one soft part in my heart when it's comes to the little kids.
The photo was taken during my last trip when I saw Khalid. Only a kiss on his forehead to soothe my feeling.. Sedih. Kesian. Semua ada. And when Pok Mat's wifey told me that Khalid now in CCU, I jadi helpless. Such a young kid and now he's suffering..
Katanya sebab flame banyak sangat. When they checked him in at Hospital Putrajaya, the doctors try to put oxygen mask, and it won't help him. Mana yang I lagi tak sedih bila dengar.. Tengok anak sendiri kena x-ray semua pun I dah pilu, apatah lagi tengok anak saudara sendiri yang biru..
For now, I just praying and hoping that Khalid is going to be just fine. Moga Im and Kak Yanti tabah. One after another thing happens to them. They're strong people. This is not time to blame anything or anyone. It's the time to pray that everything going to be fine.
You know why I'm so sad?
As Im, one of my brothers, yang cool. I mean, even adik dia buat apa pun, he knows that his adik knows better, and he'll just agree or buat tak tau and still lends a hand rather than marah-marah or membebel tak tentu pasal. Even the husband love him than any of my other abang. Haha. Sebab Abang Isa is more to protective brother (well, he's the first one, memang it's his job) and others ada yang sedikit emo, yet, I love all my abang. Tak biased like Cik Esah. Hahaa.
May Allah grant good health to Khalid. Moga Im and Kak Yanti strong enough to handle the situation, and may all the good things will always be with them. Amin.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
0 comments