Dear doctors,

08:28:00

I know your job always hv to deal with 'hidup mati', but then, can you please don't bring up the opposite word of 'hidup' tu too much?

My dear friends, most of them, if tak engineers, mesti doctors and dentists. Kalau engineers, I ada keja kosong. Sila apply. Kalau dentist, if nak cabut gigi patient, janganlah sampai seminggu patient rasa sakit lagi even lepas cabut. Sampai ke telinga, kadang-kadang rasa macam tak dengar pun ada. Cabut gigi geraham memang sampai ke telinga ke effect nya?

And to doctors, my brother knows how many years he still has with his eldest son, but, can you please stop saying, 50-50? Kejap kejap 50-50. Yes. We get it. With his conditions and bila jatuh sakit macam tu, cakap sekali cukup lah. Bukannya tak dengar. Bukannya tak tahu. I know ur intentions to acknowledge the family members, the chances, yet, bagitau sekali je dah lah. Do you know sad the parents?

It's Ramadhan. And bila Khalid sakit macam tu, I pun sedih, (It's just one day after we sent Abah to Mekah), apatah lagi Im and Kak Yanti. And Im is one of my abangs yang memang payah nak jatuh air mata. I still remember how awkward he was when holding Khalid for the first time. No one wants this to happens. No one. And no one can predict anything.

I may be can't see your laugh but please recover fast, so I can see the smiles of people who love you.

The doctors do a great job as by yesterday, he's doing much better than the first day at CCU, it's just, perhaps some ethics (the doctors) should learn more. Bukan tak belajar. Belajar. Cuma, extra concerns itu lebih baik bukan?

Get well real soon Khalid!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

recent posts

Subscribe