This is so not funny.
10:26:00I woke up this morning with more than 10 new emails on my phone. Considering it's still raya week, I havent emailed anyone for work or fun related. Mesti groupon and some shopping sites neh. Well, that's true and 4 of them are from the airlines company.
It's so not funny when waking up to trip that doesnt include you or discuss with you first before buying them. Well, we did some (I did the, naik yg ni je lah, senang bla bla bla blaaahh), well, guess what. It's way far away with the date the discussed and plan with.
Obviously raya been a quite and relax time. Including for me. That's a break for me considering waking up for Sahur, masak, I didnt do any reheating moment past sahur, I've two boys at home including budak baru belajar puasa. Makan nasi sejuk time sahur is so not cool. Nasi panas dengan lauk fresh adalah terbaik. Maybe that's my problem that I want to cook something for sahur (costs me to wake up before 3.30am) but anywayyy I totally get understood when our friends's complaining that her husband had to get ready for work very early in the morning (12am) and get back later at 5pm. No rest day. Gilo kan. I sebulan pun almost gilo apatah lagi orang yg makes that for a living. So, I'm looking forward for the holiday raya actually. I can finally can laze around before the kecik start his school and it's his birthday.
Hellooo pressure!
I'm quite mad actually but then macam dah takde perasaan. Ikut suka you lah. At one point I felt like the husband take me for granted sebab beli tiket without discuss first with me (perempuan ni gilo, jangan layan) but still I have a feeling you know. I dont mind he's travelling tapi sebab sampai terlajak one the kecik's first day at school, itu yg tak gemar tu.
Please note that he's gonna start a new school year. Bukannya sekadar first day sekolah. Abes tu I lah register dia dkt kelas, I la bawa bag barang prepare semua? Gituuuuu??!!! Hahahaaha. Emosi. I dont get it when I plan for my appointmet, the first thing I do, I check for budak bertuah schedule and hubby's. Siapa kira berapa hari travel, siapa nak jaga the kecik while I'm gone and sehavis boleh I'm try to fly in by morning and fly out by night so I can spent my night with them. It seems like I'm the crazy one in here but seriously I'm not. I'm just over kesian simpati kasih sayang dekat the two boys. Sigh..
With husband travelling this weekend, esok sebenarnya, I have to start iron the kecik's shirt, schedule, email his principal again, and I havent decided his birthday theme. Birthday anak next week oiii!! *pengsan bergolek-golek*. Maybe I can postpone his birthday party, kita bagi goodies bag to his classmate je on that day kan? Kan? Tapi mana nak kena eli all the stuff. *tarik rambut*
The thing is budak bertuah knows his birthday coming this week. You cant lie to the kids at this age. They know numbers walaupun ayat sama tahun lepas ada lagi, 'ehh, takpe, tak payah bagi duit raya. Kita dah banyak dah'. Ayat tu still wujud tapi he sure knows to count them now. Siap tadi dia tengok installment harga kereta, dia kata duit dia ada sikit lagi boleh bayar the car price. Mommy dia dah nak tergolek dekat situ jugak.
It's a nice things when you're woke up with a surprise trip including you to a nice place. Surprise katanya. But not this surprise. It's sucks. Sebab yang paling hangin tu, I beriya ni ajak orang datang rumah, punyalah I ingat fly on friday onwards, sekali.. Pffttt. Lepas tu senang je kata buat nanti sekali. I memang jeling je dekat orang sebelah, sambil hulur vacumm and senduk nasi sekali. You buat semua. Hahahahahaaaha *gelak sambil lap air mata*
So excuse me for the rintihan hati. I've to email principal for class placement, send the husband merentas desa, buy and decide theme for goodies/party, makan-makan raya, revamp my proposal and yess, call ortho, reschedule. Bila pulak dah nak fly. Haihh.. And yes. I also need to check my ear. I cant hear since last Ramadhan. Lama kan. Haih..
Bye.
Selamat makan biskut raya.

0 comments