First day at school *sobs*

07:39:00

Miss Lina and Miss Lily.

Teacher and assistant teacher for the kecik's class. I better type them up here, or else I'll forgot what's their names. Urat banyak putus time bersalin (alasan). Which reminds me, patut I bagi small gifts for them. Moga-moga ajar anak I elok-elok. Rasuah sikit. Eh? Hahahaa.

It's finally here everyone.

Why you grown up so fast. Sigh. Sad but grateful at the same time. Be a great man one day son. Mommy always loves you.

By the way, few things on his first day.

Before going to the school, he asked my husband,

: Habis tu, nanti gi school, daddy gi work, mommy buat apa?

Hubby replied, 'Buat business'. Tapi I balas dengan,

: Mommy tidur lah. Takde orang kat rumah. Senang hidup.

Hahahaha.
Walhal, bila anak gi sekolah tadi, I jadi macam, nak buat apa nehhh. Off to friend's place then beli brg dapur and gi ambil the kecik at school.

Budak bertuah excited nak pergi sekolah. With his new backpack and lunchbox and new shoes and all. Siap bising tanya kenapa tak gi sekolah lagi ni (we sent our friends at the airport first before sending him to school). Waking up this morning pun all smiling. Excited haa. Moga excited sampai ke sudah.

I told the admin office, we'll pay for the first month first. Takut nanti ada yang menangis tak nak gi sekolah or ada kejadian dibuli or membuli. Hehee. Yes. Mother of one memang camni. Over protective. Ikutkan hati, nak je I write down all his needs to his teacher. Tapi takpe lah. Takut teacher terkejut. Hahahaha.

Sebenarnya this wasn't my first choice for the kecik's school. Sebab sekolah ni hari sabtu, kena sekolah. Okay. Alasan tak kukuh tapi memang ye pun. I find it very hard to adjust things when you'll having break on friday, school at saturday and sunday off school. Hubby will go and said, 'takpe. Kan orang kerja juga on Sabtu'. Ye lah. Tapi the one who have to cook and prepare the kecik's stuff is me. Break sehari then work lagi then break lagi. Why can't just two days break ke apa, like in Terengganu.

My opt is the international school. When we went there, they said, my son supposed to be in Year One when the school re-open on this August. Terkejut iols. Year one??!!?? Dah lah first time hantar anak sekolah ni, macam mana nak cope. Dah la I'm afraid the kecik bosan ke apa kat school sebab they're coming home from school at 2pm for those Reception till Year berapa entah. Terkejut budak bertuah tu kang.

Catching up is never a big prob. He's turning 5 years old soon. Budak-budak cepat belajar, yang dah tua-tua tu je yang kenyal sikit. Hehe. So, moh ler kita anta ke sekolah lain dulu. Bagi dia belajar how to make friend and adapt life with school environment. Takmo bagi dia terkejut terkulat kaku di situ if terus masuk Year One. If he's doing well, nanti hantar to that school, insyaAllah. I can foresee the husband jeling at me, and said, 'You cannot go anywhere dah'. Memang cannot go anywhere dah. Harga sekolah international per year equal with 3 years fee for a degree course.

Demi mu anak teruna.

Hahaha.
Well, the kecik coming home from his frist day at school. He's kinda like it. Especially bila hantar pagi tadi, ada classmates terus datang tanya, 'What's your name?'. Dengan bangga and malu kucingnya, anak teruna told his name. I can see his excited face. Priceless. He can pronounce his name well now, btw. The 'S' sounds finally come alive. Food I bagi untuk break time pun habis makan. Pergi toilet pun bagitau teacher.

I think he's gonna be great, insyaAllah.

Now I can go and golek-golek all morning without to entertain anyone. Haha. Jealous much? (Walhal kebosanan)


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Subscribe