18th birthday

13:06:00

I had my birthday.
Last month.
Hahaha.

Macam biasa, off notification at fb. Memandangkan dah lama tak menaip secara hebat, maka, gambar je lah. Tu pun I upload 2 je. HAAHA.

Surprise present from dearest husband. (dah tak macam surprise, every year je mesti check in sini, haha, eh ehh thank youu sayang)


Sila cari mana anak teruna.

Masuk dalam bilik, tiba-tiba nampak kotak kek. Klise much.
 HAAHAHA. Eh. Why so many gelak.

 And this is the best birthday surprise cake.

18th years old !!!


After checking in, the husband left the kecik and me and off for business trip. I think he's getting better at this. Poured some luxury to your other half and left them for works. Sigh.

Why you just dont surprise me with a new A and left me at the highway? Whyy? Hahaha.

Dah. Ada banyak entry nak kena type. Tu je. Bye

You Might Also Like

3 comments

recent posts

Subscribe