Google - the new doc
06:08:00The husband at home today. And no more crying out loud from the kecik.
: No dedi nooooo! Daddy duduk umah Offi. No gi umah deddiiiii.
Ini yg masalah bila rumah dekat dengan office. The father went to office and the son ingat his daddy left him at home while daddy left for 'other home'. The kecik called the office, 'umah daddy'.
Been days jugaklah budak bertuah mengamuk. Taknak bagi the sayangness gi office. I think he wants to be with the father je kot.
Oh. Reason the husband staying home today, tiba-tiba upper lips and mata kanan bengang. And hidung jugak. Tapi tak ketara tang hidung. The sayangness said,
: Macam Angelina Jolie lahh..
: Huu.. Jolie tu bibir bawah. Bukan atas.
: Okay la. Kilafairy.
Omg.
I'm married to the male version of Kilafairy. Pffffttt!
Now mata dah surut, bibir je haa still the same. So now, I've two boys at home and both of them hv a 'sexy' upper lips. Satu jatuh, satu entah kenapa. Molek sungguh! And to resort, my sayang did some googling. That's what my better half way now. No more clinic and doctor. Google is the new hospital, with lots of specialist.
Agaknya if google can gv out presciptions and mc, mmg tak ke klinik dah. Haihh.. Pity doctors nowadays. Yet, am still sticking to the old ways. Jumpa empat mata adalah best than just googling. Masa hidung the kecik berdarah pun, the husband did some googling and said, nothing to be worried off. Hellooo? I'm the mommy. Of course la risau.
Which reminds me, the other day, the kecik cekkidaut my bbm. And kept asking me his fav questions.
: Mommyyy, ni sape? Sape? Sape?
So, I've to go tru all the BBMs and introduce one by one my friends/family. Luckily list BBM tak panjang. If tak, jenguh!
And I've realized that most of my friends on the BBM, are doctors. And being the kecik,
: Eiii.. Offi no friend mommyyy. Offi tak ukaaa doktor. Offi ukaa doktor pink kakak love.
Future doctors, please wearing extra pink starting today. And bring along a cute little love things. Your most cranky patient is coming!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
0 comments