Bahasa

03:00:00

There's one show that budak bertuah loves to watch. Oh my english.

Tak lama lepas tu, I was ready to go out when the husband comes home. He asked budak bertuah,

'Mommy nak pergi mana?'

Budak bertuah answered,

'I dont know. I think she wants to go walking-walking.'

Rasa macam nak tercucuk jarum pin time dengar tu. So yeah, enough of Oh my english. The show is okay, yang tak berapa nak okay is the kecik picking up the wrong words. Yang correction tu dia tak ambil peduli sangat. I've learn my lesson. For toddler/kids who going to learn English, cartoons is much better than the show.

Sekarang ni budak bertuah cakap Melayu okay la jugak dari dulu. English pun okay. Belum dengar slang British or American. Tapi adalah dengar, let's say you asked him something like, 'did you finish your food?', his replied will be,

'Oh, yeah.. I finished them bla bla bla bla'

'Yeahh'

'Yeahh.. I know right'

'Yea.. I think'



Yeh yeh sangat tauu. Hahaha.

These past few weeks I heard him struggling between awal and cepat. The other day when his daddy going for badminton match, budak bertuah told my husband,

'Daddy, nanti awal balik sini okay?'

The other day at school,

'Hari ni thauffiee habiskan food awal. Lee Ta awal pulak balik harini, sebab dia jatuh'.

Berkerut-kerut I dengar budak bertuah cakap. Last week, when I picked him up at his class, he told me,

'Hari ni thaufiee main lompat sikit je. Sakit hati.' (sambil gosok dada)

I looked at him, ini budak ni sakit hati as sakit hati sebab tak boleh melompat or sakit hati sebab lompat banyak sangat? I assumed sebab lompat banyak dia repeatedly rub his chest and chanted, 'sakit hati, sakit hati, sakit hati'.

The next morning, when I went to send him at his class, met our friends. Their kids and the kecik went to the same school. Bila break time, memang they will always play with each other even lain tahun. Anyway, our friends told me, when her daughter came home the other day, she told her,

'Mama, mama, tadi dekat sekolah, kakak nampak S, kakak tanya dia, kenapa tak main lompat-lompat sekali, dia jawab, ishhh.. Sakit hati tau. Ni sakit hati tau, sakit hatii. Sambil gosok-gosok dada'

Hahahaha.
Buat malu kompeni betul Bon ni.
He really need to learn simpulan bahasa, peribahasa and such.

The other day, I asked budak bertuah,

'Did you play with abang and kakak at school?' (anak kawan kitaorg tu)

'Yeah'

'Thaufiee ckp bahasa melayu ke english dengan kakak abang?'

You know what's his answer?




'Bahasa Melayu lah. Kita kan orang Malaysia'.


Haa.. Tak ke rasa tertusuk di jiwa dan raga hahaha.

 Anyway we decided to sent him to extra class for phonic lesson. Apparently he cant keep up with his school phonic method so decided to enrol him to this extra class. The good thing about this phonic school, they will teach your kids the phonic sound and blend it by the third day. Good right? It's been three weeks, now the kecik can read 3-4 letters words. Will story more about this later. Yesterday, I went to pick him up at the phonic class.

I was a little bit late, by the time I reach there, the class ended 10 minutes ago but the kids still there, playing toys. But I cant see my son there, his teacher told me he went to the toilet. So, I waited for him when his teacher told me, when he finished his class, he came out and see you're not around, he said,

'Yesss! My mom's not here yet. I can play!'

Siap dengan tangan gaya sekali. Haha. You know, gaya tangan kejayaan tu, yang, yess, bos outstation. Buat buku lima lepas tu tolak tangan ke bawah, buat dengan nada paling gembira, yess! Faham tak? Kalau tak faham, sudah.

Okay.
Bye.

Ye. Ending tersangkut.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Subscribe