First time

15:49:00


Duduk atas pokok.
Sebenarnya i yg angkat dia. Heee. 

It's been awhile.
Lama tak taip taip ni. Kekok. Cewah. Hahaha.

Semalam I was a happy person and alhamdulillah, today, I'm much happier than yesterday. The feeling, the butterfly, even it's for someone else, still, I'm happy. The most wonderful feeling I had after this while.

To recap, I went for jalan-jalan makan angin trip with wanita sempurna, hehe, yes, she's perfect like a model while I'm not, takde jual ubat kasi tinggi ke apa? My first solo trip. Selalunya tinggalkan the kecik somewhere at Cik Esah ke apa, but not this time. First time I tinggalkan budak bertuah with my husband at home. And hubby being so sport, letting me go for a trip with skandel. Hehee.

I was on roller-coaster mode. Up till now actually. Hate those feeling so much. Such a pain. No. It's not muntah pening kepala kinda pain, more like, sakit jiwa, makan jiwa sebenarnya.

It's been too long (well, for me), and I need something new. Fresh. It's not easy to find your passion or thing to do.

Few days back I was thinking, maybe it's not about passion. Sometimes we have to do things that we hate in way to success/find path. Benda yang kita tak retie/tak panda tu lah yang akan buat kita lagi berjaya. Yay? Nay? Kalau tak silap the creator if Mickey Mouse hates rat, instead he made a character out of it. Now, it's such a big success. And legend too.

I wonder if the creator of Candy Crush hates candy too, because now, seems like everyone hook on it! Seriously, owner Levi's I jumpa weekend haritu, duk sibuk main Candy Crush while I was paying the jeans. On the way balik, macam biasa dekat CIQ, jammed. Standard lah tu = p Dengan selambanya this one lady main Candy Crush while queueing. Sebesar-besar tab tu dia letak dekat dashboard kereta. Kereta gerak sikit, dia stop main, lepas tu time idle, dia sambung crush. Tu baru ketagih. I masih kategori biasa (deny lol).

Had so much trips.
And gonna have lots more, hopefully, insyaAllah.

Let the mojo coming. I need blogging much, I think.

Salam.

Nite everyone.
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Subscribe