Dressing up

11:19:00

I dont know about you guys.. But I dont really choosy when picking up clothes when for daily wear when I was a little girl. Tho I still remember my mak used to prepare me from head to toe (even I was 7-8 years old at that time), everyday, before I'm going to school. Mak akan pakaikan baju, panties, kain semua and comb my hair. Hahahaa. I also still remember I have those long socks. Yang dari pinggang sampai ke hujung kaki. Yang bling bling, corak bunga timbul, semua ada.

But I'm not that picky lah. As long as by petang, I can go play masak-masak teli rumah, itu dah cukup ok.

It's another story with my son.

I'll choose his clothes and siapkan besak and such for him (obviously) tapi my son, the budak bertuah, loves accessories himself. Nanti kang bila dah siap pakai baju semua, ada je budak bertuah tu ambil socks and pakai. Or wearing songkok for the whole morning while playing lego.

If you ever saw kids with weird dressing code, please, dont blame the parents. Blame themselves. Hahaaha. Especially when you saw kids wearing socks with crocs, it's not their parents fault. It's all about their choices nowadays. On their defends, as told to me (well, I asked budak bertuah, why socks?),

'Nanti kann mommy nak bawa thauffiee gi main dekat jungle gym (or any new play gym)'

Kali pertama you buat dunno je. Tak bawa dorang to the jungle gym. Then they kept wearing socks everytime you guys went out, even gi pasar pun, socks jugak yang di pakai. Bila dah sampai the 7th outing, you pun kesian with the kid, and will bring them to the jungle gym/play gym. So now, siapa lagi terror?

Somehow I think, the kids nowadays using the psychology wayy better than us, the adults.

The other day, few days before his last day at school, they went to Safe the Turtles place. No parents allowed, just the teachers and students. Sukaaaa lah tu budak bertuah, sebab dapat naik bas.

Bila balik dapat some souvenirs. The kecik told me, he got them because he can answer the questions during their field trip.

Excited sungguh bila dapat pergi jumpa turtles. Well, sea turtles ke penyu ke sama je lah. Hahahaa.

Siap pagi tu before pergi, berlagak jadi penyu.

Couple days ago, during our outing, well, makan-makan jalan-jalan, tiba-tiba I nampak the kecik wearing the penyu badges. Hahahaaha. Mana dia jumpa entah. Rasa hari tu I dah simpan dah. Elok pulak tu dia pin sendiri dekat baju.

When we saw budak bertuah wearing the badge, husband called him, 'darat' and I called him, 'activist'.

Either way, we still love him. Walaupun sokmo je pakai baju pelik-pelik, demand benda yang boleh tahan jugakk nak melayan tu, you're still my baby son.

P/S update via blogger for iphong. So.. Gambar tak boleh arrange. Tabah je la ye, tengok gambar tunggang terbalik








You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Subscribe