Join me!

14:16:00



The mommy really dont enough of the time bla bla bla here
Banyak gangguan la..

By the way..
Here's the kecik with some more his fav!

My sayang kept asking me to eat fruit.

Fruit good for your health.

Nnt kang sakit perut lg la

Dah la asyik makan fast food je

Makan la buah

Yada Yada Yada

Yups.. My sayang can be very very very bossy sometimes!
Er.. I think almost half of the time now.
Emo la sayang neh = p

And to make him the very sedap hati, I've to choose and pick and buy, er, no, my sayang pay those la kan, and have to eat the fruit which I had picked.

So, since am tired of eating apple even an apple a day keep the doc a way, but still, need a new flava in my life. So, am decided to choose strawberry. Banyak je jual kat supermarket. Godaan betul la.. Plus.. I've been craving sometimes for those fruit. This is not mengidam k? This is..

Ok, make it short. It's was like years ago since my last visit to Cameron Highlands. I cant remember isnt the time I was in Gerik or am still at Tengku Mahmud (1). As usual, school, especially at the time I was in Gerik, Cameron Highlands always been a great holiday trip for :

Homeroom

Class <-- did we? No, but still

Club

Even scout <-- Sco.Ut
Nasi lemak scout.. Nasi lemak scout. He..

So, during one of my trip to Cameron, it was night, we went to buy some strawberries, and the seller put something white, powder, top of mine. And ate them. It's was SUPER delicious! I've never been eating strawberry that so sweet and juicy.

So for years, I've been looking and searching what was the white powder on the top of my strawberry. Still didnt have any clue.

Till, I start baking. And wallaaaa, I met the white powder. Guess what?

It's icing sugar!

Ces.. Betapa tak pandai masak and tak tau pepe dulu.. Terasa rendah diri sangat.

Then, bila dah beli strawberry selepas dipaksa oleh my sayang, so, balik rumah, bukak kotak baking, take out the icing sugar, and yes! Dip the strawberry with them!

Nyam nyam nyam

For me, strawberry with choc is in second place. Even the kecik, when saw the mommy dip strawberry with the 'white powder', the kecik trying to tiru la konon. Tapi takde makna nya am going to let him makan gula icing tu. Cicah dgn air liur dah la bon!

Tak percaya?

Look at him. Really enjoy those fruit.



So, morale of the story yang konon2 pendek tu, belajo la masak. Yang tak kenal, tak tau pun boleh kenal nanti. He.. And one more, makan buah! Nanti senang nak buang air. Hehe. Plus, it's good for your health!



Do you know that Catherine Zeta-Jones, everyday before she sleep, she will eat strawberry? She said 'Baik tuk gigi I'. He... Hey, but it's true! Bukan cakap melayu laa

You Might Also Like

3 comments

recent posts

Subscribe